Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Free association

Free association , the workings of the inside of my warped and twisted logic
this is No 127 from Lunanina


  1. Do-it-yourself:: SEX for one
  2. Pickpocket:: Fagin ( you've got to pick a pocket or twooooooo)
  3. Ballet:: tights ( you know the male ballet dancers who look like they have a power drill down theirs)
  4. Resumé:: The american name for a document containing lies, exaggerations and a list of hobbies you think make you look interesting
  5. Phenom:: Spidermans arch rival ( sorry I couldnt resist, but it does sound like it doesnt it?)
  6. Love/Hate:: Relationships tut
  7. Unusual:: Out of the ordinary, different, interesting
  8. Intense:: Pressure
  9. Interruption:: An infuriating fact of life
  10. Not enough:: Time, hours in the day OR Please sir can I have some more

Hmmm reading these back I seem to have developed a bit of an Oliver compulsion


2 Comments:

  • At Tue Jul 12, 03:47:00 pm, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Just don't go falsetto and start singing I'd Do Anything - you'll scare the natives.

     
  • At Wed Jul 13, 07:07:00 am, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Milt Bogs did a brilliant post on that sort of DIY with a link to an annual competition!

    I have just tagged you for a meme. Because I am cruel and heartless. Muahahahaha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home