Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Excuses




I know I havent blogged for a bit and my only excuse is I have been extremely busy and I have 5 kids.
If thats not enough of an excuse, try this one:- Its all the other bloggers faults, stay with me and I'll explain.
The thing is when I have a few minutes spare ( which doesnt seem very bloody often at the moment) I think to myself I'll just catch up on reading the other blogs and then I'll blog myself, well thats it from that moment on I'm buggered cos I end up going to read my favourite reads and then following links from them to others and before you know it my few minutes have disappeared and I havent blogged.
So all I can say is stop writting such interesting blogs and linking to others and I'll blog if not you only have yourselves to blame.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home