Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Monday, October 03, 2005

Free Association 139

Another disturbing psychological look inside my brain from Lunanina

  1. Quaint:: A word I have heard lots of Americans use to describe a multitude of things when visiting Chester
  2. Rind:: Crackling, Pork Scratchings mmmmmmmm
  3. Disease:: Sickness,illness. Men have serious diseases like triple pneumonia ( women call it a cold)
  4. Queer:: Nowt so queer as folk
  5. Pork:: I know i should put pig or roast but in the UK it is also a term for having sex with someone i.e did you get to pork her?
  6. Soaked:: Wet through, wet and warm is ok but I hate being wet and cold
  7. Skeleton:: Bones, Dr McCoy, Star trek
  8. Mold:: a nice place in Wales, near a lovely lake at Bala
  9. Finished:: Relief
  10. Buffalo:: The old joke: whats the difference between a buffalo and a bison?...... You cant wash your hands in a buffalo

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Oct 07, 05:28:00 am, Blogger Le laquet said…

    The Buffalo / Bison joke done in a strong Black Country accent is my favourite joke EVER! I was told it by a friend's mum up in Walsall when I was in college a million years ago ~ it still cracks me up now! And pork scratchings - yum, with a pint, in the pub!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home