Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Monday, September 19, 2005

Free association 137

Another glance into the mind from Lunanina

I know I didnt do Free association 136 but by the time I got around to doing it I had read to many other peoples for it to be my own association.


  1. Less filling:: What you would never say to the person serving you at Subway
  2. Glue:: The stuff you use to stick your fingers together when trying to fix something
  3. Surprise me:: BOOO!!
  4. Model:: Airplane, car or a person who looks like this ---->
  5. Fee:: Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of an English man
  6. Microphone:: Very small mobile or cell phone?
  7. Choices:: Sorry I think the c is missing should this be choc ices?
  8. To the bone:: Where my dog goes when she is not sure of someone, she goes straight to her bone and guards it with her life either until the person leaves or she starts to trust them.
  9. Run!:: The correct instruction that should be given by those entering the haunted house in any number of horror films, instead they say things like: lets look in the very dark basement, or lets follow this trail of blood to find out where it came from or the worst of the lot, I'll be right back
  10. Appeal:: New product being cleverly marketed it involves selling the skin of apples hence the combined name.