Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Free association 135

Free association 135

from Lunanina she says .................my brain hurts
  1. Julie:: Walters an underated actress
  2. Emotional:: It's been (emotional) the best line by Vinnie Jones in Lock Stock and two smoking barrells
  3. Head of household:: I'd say me but you would have to let me ask the wife first
  4. Diva:: Two go ( Di =two va=Go) Which is what all the divas should do
  5. Devastation:: the opposite of vastation
  6. Business or pleasure:: do they have to be mutually exclusive?
  7. Crown:: The.........serves a good pint of bitter
  8. Eastern:: bloc countries
  9. Buzzed:: Full of energy
  10. Officer:: please dont hit me again........what to say when they get to the bit "anything you say will be taken down and may be used in evidence"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home