Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Monday, September 19, 2005

Cheryl's new service

My good friend Cheryl at Mad Baggage has decided to offer a fantastic new service to all blog readers, I think she originally decided to do this to fill in her spare time.
The service is to give the correct definition for any words which are used in British blogs that are not understood by people living outside Great Britain i.e. slang or coloqial terms.
Please utilise this service as I am sure, it will make your blog reading and surfing a much more enjoyable experience and help Cheryl burn off some of that excess energy

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Sept 19, 02:55:00 pm, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Umm
    Thanks for the links! Am I supposed to be playing a tit for tat game here?
    If yes, then count yourself amongst those males I responded to on the brain function post, Petal. ;-)
    (Hope your hand doesn't have cramp)

     
  • At Wed Sept 21, 09:30:00 am, Blogger Anji said…

    Free association #9 Why don't they ever turn on a light?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home