Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Monday, September 26, 2005

Free association 138

Free association 138 from Lunanina she says------- we think, then type.
  1. Crave:: to get the urge for something or a mix of things that are considered inappropriate like choc ice and chips or Sunday lunch with salad cream all over it ( I swear I have a friend who does this even when eating out!)
  2. Whole package:: Do you want the whole package? This is the pont when you realise that the bargain is going to be more expensive than anticipated.
  3. Roommates:: Only ever shared my rooms with girlfriends and now of course my wife, don't think I would fancy sharing with another bloke, far to messy.
  4. 5:30:: Shall I go home now and sit in traffic or have a cuppa and wait for it to die down.
  5. Lesbian:: always brings back the memory of some graffiti I saw years ago, it said " My mother made me a lesbian" and some wag had written underneath " If I gave her the wool would she make me one"
  6. Poignant:: Poignant moment in every parents life when their child realizes that Mum or Dad don't actually know everything
  7. Hurtful:: When people don't think but put mouth in drive before putting brain in gear
  8. You and I:: Bloggers one and all
  9. Grateful:: What we should all be more of, when we look around the world and realise that our life is not so bad after all.
  10. Giggle:: the most beautiful sound in the world is the giggling of a child/children. I just hope I can still make mine giggle to balance out the telling off lol

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home