Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Free Association No 134

Another one from Lunanina

( I know I did one the other day but I am trying to catch up)
  1. Girlfriends:: I like to have friends who are girls but "girlfriends" seems to have a different connotation
  2. Here to stay:: The internet, I mean, could you imagine trying to close it down now?
  3. Call me:: Debbie Harry and Blondie, my adolescent dream
  4. Frustrated:: arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhh
  5. Public school:: Enjoyed every minute (question if anybody knows, why is it called Public School in the UK when its private, but Public in the USA means state run?)
  6. Glitch:: The word people use just before they tell you how much longer it is going to take than anticipated OR how much more than quoted it going to cost
  7. Cheese:: on Toast with Daddys sauce mmmmmmm
  8. Director::'s Cut
  9. Pivotal:: Life changing
  10. Exclusive:: MINE all Mine mmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhhh

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Aug 30, 04:50:00 pm, Blogger Shane said…

    The term "public" (first adopted by Eton College) refers to the fact that the school is open to the paying public, as opposed to a religious school, which was open only to members of a certain church. It also distinguished it from a private education at home.

    From htp://www.publicschools.co.uk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home