Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Free association No 133

Thanks again to Lunanina ..........she says I think




  1. Fan:: Manchester City dont punish me for this, I was born in Ardwick Manchester so what choice did I have. Blue til I die

  2. Scum:: Ray Winstone

  3. Lily:: of the valley ( reminds me of my Gran)

  4. Humid:: eeugh wet heat, the worst kind

  5. Ghetto:: Blaster( this gave me the answer to No 10 below as one of my fav lines from the film is, in the future everything gets smaller and smaller except portable stereos)

  6. Remember me?:: Johnny ( Johnnnnyyyyyy rememmmber meeeeeeeee, it was a record..... I know it was a long time ago......Stop pretending you dont remember it. Listen to a clip here)

  7. Polished:: Shoes.... always a good judge of a person according to my grandad, clean nails and clean shoes, which is probably why he wasnt keen on our Coal man

  8. Compose:: artistic invention

  9. Squish:: I think to qualify as a squish it must ooze between your toes

  10. Future:: Back to.........Michael J Fox film at an innocent time when we thought the special effects in it would never be bettered

6 Comments:

  • At Fri Aug 26, 03:00:00 pm, Blogger Cheryl said…

    LOL!
    Beat you to it for a change.
    The differences are very interesting, but strangely so are the similarities :-)

     
  • At Sat Aug 27, 12:02:00 pm, Blogger Le laquet said…

    Back to the future - what a truly brilliant film!

     
  • At Sat Aug 27, 12:22:00 pm, Blogger Shane said…

    Heh, it must be a good time to be a Man City fan - I'm liking Stuart Pearce a lot, always have done - really like his shoot-from-the-hip style - an easy fella to respect (which must be good for the players, fans and the club).

    Squish: Portsmouth this afternoon?

     
  • At Sun Sept 04, 04:05:00 am, Blogger Andrea Knapp said…

    I have just rented Scum on DVD How odd!

     
  • At Sun Sept 04, 09:20:00 pm, Blogger Steve said…

    Cheryl- too deep for me lol

    Le laquet- one of my favs, a film you can enjoy with all the family

    Shane- I would like to say its always a good time but as you probably know I would be telling porkies and yes we did squish Pompy

    Andrea-I didnt think you would be able to get over there, I havent watched it for a while but what a powerful film and you could tell Ray Winstone would be a great actor

     
  • At Tue Sept 06, 04:43:00 pm, Blogger sp3ccylad said…

    You're blue? I feel your pain. Me too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home