Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Monday, July 25, 2005

Free Association Number 129

This weeks Free association from LunaNina

  1. Believing:: Peter Pan
  2. Invasion:: of the body snatchers
  3. Boys:: Slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails
  4. Island:: This Island Race
  5. Repeatedly:: Like a stuck record
  6. Normal:: Service will be resumed as soon as possible
  7. Hex:: Ginny Weasley
  8. Tuxedo:: Posh night out, nice change
  9. Virgin:: Trains... late again
  10. Cereal:: Breakfast

3 Comments:

  • At Mon Jul 25, 11:16:00 am, Blogger Shane said…

    I sense a transportational feel to these responses. Take a holiday, it's what your subconscious is crying out for. Trust me, I'm a blogger.

     
  • At Wed Jul 27, 10:29:00 am, Blogger Steve said…

    Shane - the only way I'll be getting a holiday any time soon is if teleportation becomes the norm in the next few days. Nice thought though

     
  • At Sat Jul 30, 06:16:00 am, Blogger Le laquet said…

    "Trust me I'm a blogger!" I feel the need to have a t-shirt printed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home