Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Monday, July 18, 2005

Confused

I know it doesnt take a lot but I am thoroughly confused.
I posted a blog on Friday in response to being tagged by Cheryl for a meme , it was all about what I was doing 10 yrs, 5 yrs and 1 yr ago etc...

I know with old age you can mislay things....... but a blog post?? I have no idea where it is, I wrote it and clicked publish as normal but its not been published nor is it in my post list saved as a draft.
I only noticed that it wasnt there when I posted earlier, I would just redo it but to be honest it was a very long post.
So if anybody has any ideas about where it could have gone or if any body has seen it, please send it home

6 Comments:

  • At Mon Jul 18, 05:21:00 pm, Blogger Doris said…

    Sorry to hear that, maybe it is in the brown paper package in the left luggage on platform 9 and three quarters at Paddington Station, London?

     
  • At Mon Jul 18, 08:34:00 pm, Blogger Minerva said…

    Or maybe it was sent to peru like Paddington with a label around its neck?
    *grin*

    Minerva

     
  • At Tue Jul 19, 12:36:00 pm, Blogger Doris said…

    Or maybe it was detonated as a suspicious package just outside Brighton on Saturday last? (I often wonder what those suspicious packages are and what happens when someone comes back for their missing package and find it blown to smithereens?)

     
  • At Tue Jul 19, 02:22:00 pm, Blogger Steve said…

    Doris ...just been to Paddington Station on your advice only to find that platfrom 9 3/4 is actually at Kings Cross so seriously hurt my nose trying to walk through the wall between platforms 9 and 10

    Minerva- wasnt Paddington Bear coming the other way

    Doris - I do hope not and i have often wondered what happens to the packages and cars etc that get blown up. Could you imagine coming back from a days shopping to find they have blown your new car to smithereens...

     
  • At Tue Jul 19, 08:41:00 pm, Blogger Shane said…

    When I was in the local shop earlier there was a note on the noticeboard that read 'Blog post found, various shades of blue, answers to the name of 'Tiddles''. Steve, does 'Tiddles' ring any bells?

     
  • At Wed Jul 20, 10:05:00 am, Blogger Steve said…

    Thanks Shane,Thats the one,
    if you could pick it up for me, give the people a reward,feed it and clean up after it, train it to publish when told and to correct its own spelling mistakes and I'll pick it up later.
    Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home