Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Monday, July 18, 2005

Free association 128

Free association from Lunanina


  1. Tolerate:: Put up with under sufference
  2. Release:: Tom Jones ( Please Release me let me goooooooooo)
  3. My soul:: an everlasting, everchanging, cosmic hard drive to store me in
  4. Sax;:: Lisa Simpson
  5. HP:: Sauce
  6. Worth:: Harry A gentleman comedian from the dim and distant past
  7. Rockstar:: Roger Daltry a true rock god
  8. Terrify:: Rats and Dentists ( breaks out in cold sweat)
  9. Knock me off my feet:: Weebles wobble but we dont fall down
  10. Taunt:: T'uncle ( will only make sense to Northerners and Peter Kay fans)

I wonder what a trick cyclist would make of that then?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home