Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Monday, January 16, 2006

Top trivia about Steve

I saw that Jo had done this over at Chez le laquet and had a go myself. I thought it was a bit silly until I read number 7 and then I thought well maybe it does have some merit.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Steve!

  1. If you break Steve, you will get seven years of bad luck!
  2. Steveology is the study of Steve.
  3. Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Steve in your ear 700 times.
  4. Steve can sleep for three and a half years.
  5. Originally, Steve could not fly!
  6. In his entire life, Steve will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
  7. The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Steve at least three times a week!
  8. The eye of an ostrich is bigger than Steve.
  9. More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Steve!
  10. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are Steve.
I am interested in - do tell me about