Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Its 2006 already?


I hope the new year is what you wish it to be, I wish you all health, happiness and prosperity for 2006 and may I offer this Traditional Gaelic blessing to all my blog friends

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
May the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

3 Comments:

  • At Sun Jan 01, 02:47:00 pm, Blogger Christine said…

    Hey There! Thanks for making your presence known on my blog. It allowed me to get some giggles checking out yours.
    Have a very Happy New Year of peace and happiness.

     
  • At Tue Jan 03, 01:14:00 am, Blogger Cheryl said…

    What Christine said!

    Happy New Year Steve - did you see I blogged your other secret identity?

    Muahahahaha

     
  • At Tue Jan 03, 06:55:00 am, Blogger Le laquet said…

    Happy New Year Steve!

    re above ~ Glad to see I'm not the only one with an obsessive stalker .... Cheryl's just a damn sight brighter than me (and of course she knows you better!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home