Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Friday, January 27, 2006

Teachers Pet?

It was the end of the school year, and the infant school teacher was receiving gifts from her pupils.
The florist's son handed her a long box, and she said "I bet I know what it is. Some flowers?"

"Right," said the boy. "How did you know?"

"Just a wild guess," she said.

The daughter of the owner of a sweet shop produced a gift. The teacher shook it, and said, "I bet I know what this is. A box of sweets?"

"That's right," said the girl, "but how did you know?"

"It was a lucky guess," said the teacher.

The next gift came from a boy whose father owned the off licence.
The teacher held the package overhead -- and noticed it was leaking. She touched a drop with her finger, put it on her tongue, and asked the boy: "Is it wine?"

"No," the boy replied.

The teacher took up a larger drop and said, "Is it champagne?"

"No," said the boy, with great excitement. The teacher sipped one more drop, and declared, "I give up. What is it?"

"It's a puppy!!!"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home