Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Kids

My better half Jan sent me this link earlier and I read it with tears streaming down my face, at last someone else who has the same type of little angels that we have, we have 5 from two 13yr olds (not twins ones my daughter and one is my stepson)down to just 3.

The difference in boys and girls at 13 is really striking with my daughter all "grown up", as she would like to think, full of hormonal imbalances, tears, bad moods, its not fairs and I wish I was deads. Every thing has to be the right thing to wear so that she can fit in with the "cool" crowd, gets embarrassed by her Dad frequently, just by things I ask her or her friends, peculiarly she is still quite happy to waltz with me down the aisles of our supermarket (its a long story lol mainly about a daft dad and his tiny daughter shopping at weekends and having a laugh)
To my sons vacant, memory span of a goldfish- he really can forget what he is leaving the room for between the sofa and the door (I always thought that was reserved for old farts like me), a voice--- the pitch so high sometimes only the dog can hear him when he gets excited, his obsession with computer and consol games (PS2 seen as you asked), which he can quite happily play all day if we would let him.

So please have a read of this and some of the comments/ questions are pretty funny too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home