Wittering Heights

Its better than talking to yourself and they can't section you for blogging, at least I hope not

Friday, April 01, 2005

Virgin Blog

I thought it was about time I put something in this blog. I keep meaning to but then don’t, you know how it is. Although it doesn’t bode well for future posts does it?

I was introduced to the concept of blogging by a Cheryl, good friend of mine, quite recently and have become quite hooked on reading some of them. Even to the point of checking the blogs and being disappointed that no new entries have been made.

I think part of it is the voyeuristic ( or should that be nosey) tendencies that we all have , you know listening to the interesting conversation behind you on the train or in the queue at the bank, just catching a snap shot of someone else’s life and wondering how it worked out or didn’t as the case may be. Blogs take it that step further letting you know what happened next and then some. Some are side splittingly funny intentionally and some unintentionally.

Cheryl told me that she found the process quite cathartic, so, after I’d looked it up (;0), I thought it sounded like a good thing and would give it a go.

I have no idea in what direction this blog will go or whether it will go at all.

We will just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home